Shell Doors manufacturer
Vogen specializes in the production and supply of a wide range of side doors, platforms and hatches with coamings with control systems for the maritime industry. Our watertight doors and hatches feature a variety of coamings and frames as well as a variety of locking mechanisms and control systems. Depending on the design requirements, they undergo tightness and strength tests and acceptance tests carried out by the investor as well as by Classification Societies.
Until today, we have produced approx. 1000 pieces of various types of side doors.
We are dividing our shell doors based on:
- side passenger doors,
- luggage ramp,
- bunkering station door,
- shore connection door,
- LNG connection door (LNG bunker connection room door),
- telescopic ramp,
- loading platforms (loading platforms, provision lifting platform),
- observation platforms,
- bow mooring platforms,
- tender platforms,
- technical door (e.g. engine spares door),
- pilot door,
- from the smallest, several hundred-kilogram manholes to 30-tonne loading platforms (Tender Platform)
Closing mechanisms / control systems:
- high-quality ship steel AH36, DH36, EH36 ship steel,
- 316L stainless steel.